Enterprise Resource Planning System Analyst (W8485-TBIPS2021-02)
Tender Notice - Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/10/01 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Procurement entity
- Department of National Defence
- Region of opportunity
- Tendering procedure
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
NOTICE OF PROPOSED PROCUREMENT
This requirement is only open to the below list of pre-qualified suppliers under the Task Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS).
TASK BASED EN578-170432/B PROFESSIONAL SERVICES REQUIREMENT
FILE NUMBER: W8485-TBIPS2021-02
TIER 1 (< $2M)
This requirement is for the Department of National Defence (DND).
This requirement is for the Stream 1: Application Services, sub-category A.4 – Enterprise Resource Planning System Analyst (Senior, Level 3).
Number of Contracts: This bid solicitation is intended to result in the award one (1) contract for one (1) year, plus three (3) irrevocable option years allowing Canada to extend the term of the Contract.
Request for Proposal (RFP) documents will be e-mailed directly, from the DND Point of Contact (DND POC), to the Qualified Supply Arrangement Holders who are being invited to bid on this requirement. BIDDERS ARE ADVISED THAT RFP DOCUMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE GOVERNMENT ELECTRONIC TENDERING SYSTEM (https://buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders).
Location of Work to be Performed
Region(s): National Capital Region
Specific Location(s): 455 Boulevard de la Carrière, QC
Security Requirements Check List: Common PS SRCL #41
Supplier Security Clearance required: FSC - Secret
Security Level required (Document Safeguarding): None
Enquiries: Enquiries regarding this RFP requirement must be submitted to the DND POC listed below.
File Number: W8485-TBIPS2021-02
DND POC: Nadia Picard
The Department of National Defence (DND) requires the services of one (1) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System Analyst, Level 3 Senior, with a specialization in SAP to provide support to the Directorate of Aerospace Equipment Program Management (DAEPM).
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
The TBIPS Method of Supply is a result of a formal competitive process which was established as a result of extensive consultations with industry. The Method of Supply provides suppliers with an on-going opportunity to become prequalified for participation in future bidding opportunities. To obtain more information about how to become a pre-qualified supplier for TBIPS, please contact Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) at: RCNMDAI.-NCRIMOS@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
For general information on the various PWGSC Methods of Supply, or to obtain specific information on a PWGSC professional service method of supply, please visit PWGSC's Buy and Sell website at: https://buyandsell.gc.ca/for-businesses/selling-to-the-government-of-canada/register-as-a-supplier/register-to-provide-services.
List of Pre-Qualified Suppliers
This requirement is open only to the following companies who qualified under the stated consultant categories, level of expertise, security level, region and tier:
- 01 Millennium Consulting Inc.
- 1511995 Ontario Inc., Tundra Technical Solutions in Joint Venture
- 2iSolutions Inc.
- 4Plan Consulting Corp.
- 7 Theta Inc
- A Hundred Answers Inc.
- Net Solutions Inc.
- Accenture Inc.
- Access Corporate Technologies Inc.
- ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
- Adirondack Information Management Inc., Amita Corporation, Artemp Personnel Services Inc., The AIM Group Inc.,in JOINT VENTURE
- ADRM Technology Consulting Group Corp.
- ADRM Technology Consulting Group Corp. and Randstad Interim Inc
- Advanced Chippewa Technologies Inc.
- Aerotek ULC
- Alcea Technologies Inc.
- Alika Internet Technologies Inc.
- ALITHYA CANADA INC
- ALTRUISTIC INFORMATICS CONSULTING INC.
- Andrew Mazeikis, Andrew Lee
- AZUR HUMAN RESOURCES LIMITED
- BBG Management Corporation
- BDO Canada LLP
- Beyond Technologies Consulting Inc.
- BiR Consulting Inc.
- BMB Data Consulting Services Inc.
- BP & M Government IM & IT Consulting Inc.
- Bridgetown Consulting Inc.
- Buchanan Technologies Ltd
- C3SA CYBERNETIC SECURITY AUDIT INC.
- Cache Computer Consulting Corp.
- Calian Ltd.
- CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Inc.
- Cistel Technology Inc.
- CloseReach Ltd.
- CM Inc.
- Cofomo Inc.
- Cofomo Ottawa
- Cogniva Information Solutions Inc.
- Computer Sciences Canada Inc. /Les sciences de l'informatique Canada Inc.
- Confluence Consulting Inc.
- Conoscenti Technologies Inc.
- Contract Community Inc.
- Coradix technology Consulting Ltd.
- CSI Consulting Inc.
- CVL INFORMATION SOLUTIONS INC.
- Dare Human Resources Corporation
- Deloitte Inc.
- DLS Technology Corporation
- Donna Cona Inc.
- Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
- EMINENT SYSTEMS INC.
- Emtec Infrastructure Services Canada Corporation
- ENET4S SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD
- Eperformance Inc.
- Equasion Business Technologies Consulting Inc
- Equasion Business Technologies Consulting Inc and Watershed Information Technology Inc in CJV
- Ernst & Young LLP
- ESIT Canada Enterprise Services Co. ESIT Canada Services AuxEntreprises Cie.
- Etico, Inc.
- Evolving Web Inc.
- Excel Human Resources Inc.
- Flex Tech Services Inc.
- FreeBalance Inc.
- Fujitsu Consulting (CANADA) Inc./Fujitsu Conseil (Canada) Inc.
- GCSTRATEGIES INCORPORATED
- Gevity Consulting Inc. / Gevity Conseil Inc.
- GREEN LIGHT CONSULTING SOLUTIONS INC.
- Harrington Marketing Limited
- HCM WORKS INC./HCM TRAVAIL INC.
- I.M.P. Group Limited
- I4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING INC
- IAN MARTIN LIMITED
- IBISKA Telecom Inc.
- IBM Canada Limited/IBM Canada Limitée
- IDEV Solutions Inc.
- IDS Systems Consultants Inc.
- iFathom Corporation
- InfoMagnetics Technologies Corporation (IMT)
- Infosys Public Services Inc
- Intergraph Canada Ltd
- IPSG Technology Inc.
- IPSS INC.
- Isheva Inc.
- IT/Net - Ottawa Inc.
- iVedha Inc.
- KPMG LLP
- Lannick Contract Solutions Inc.
- Lansdowne Technologies Inc.
- Le Groupe Conseil Bronson Consulting Group
- Leo-Pisces Services Group Inc.
- Leverage Technology Resources Inc.
- LIKE 10 INC.
- LNW Consulting Inc
- Logic 2000 Incorporated
- Logica Consulting Inc
- Lumina IT inc.
- Maplesoft Consulting Inc.
- Maverin Inc.
- MAXIMUS Canada Services, Inc.
- MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Inc.
- MDA Systems Ltd.
- Messa Computing Inc.
- Metaflow Inc.
- MGIS Inc.
- Michael Wager Consulting Inc.
- Microsoft Canada Inc.
- Miipe Inc.
- Mindwire Systems Ltd.
- MNP LLP
- Modis Canada Inc
- Myticas Consulting Inc.
- N12 Consulting Corporation
- NATTIQ INC.
- NavPoint Consulting Group Inc.
- Newfound Recruiting Corporation
- Nisha Technologies Inc.
- Nortak Software Ltd.
- Northern Micro Inc.
- NRNS Incorporated
- Olav Consulting Corp
- ONIX Networking Canada Inc.
- OPIN Software Inc.
- Orangutech Inc.
- Paralucent Inc
- Pentelar Inc.
- PlanIT Search Inc.
- Pleiad Canada Inc.
- PRECISIONERP INCORPORATED
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Primex Project Management Limited
- Procom Consultants Group Ltd.
- Procom Consultants Group Ltd., Emerion , IN JOINT VENTURE
- Proex Inc.
- Prolity Corporation
- Prologic Systems Ltd.
- Protak Consulting Group Inc.
- QA CONSULTANTS INC.
- QMR Staffing Solutions Incorporated
- Quality Services International
- Quallium Corporation
- Randstad Interim Inc.
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting Inc.
- Robertson & Company Ltd.
- Robina and Biban Associates Inc.
- RS Tec Systems Inc
- S.I. SYSTEMS ULC
- SEASI Consulting Inc.
- Semantic Consulting Inc
- SERTI Placement TI inc.
- Shore Consulting Group Inc.
- Sierra Systems Group Inc.
- Solutions Moerae Inc
- Spaghetti Logic Inc.
- Spearhead Management Canada Ltd.
- Spectra FX Inc.
- SRA Staffing Solutions Ltd.
- StoneShare Services Inc.
- Strategic Relationships Solutions Inc.
- Sundiata Warren Group Inc.
- Symbiotic Group Inc.
- Synonics Inc.
- SYSTEMATIX SOLUTIONS TI INC/SYSTEMATIX IT SOLUTIONS INC
- T.E.S. Contract Services INC.
- Talentlab Inc.
- Teambuilder Consulting Inc.
- TechWind Inc.
- TECSIS Corporation
- TEKSYSTEMS CANADA CORP./SOCIÉTÉ TEKSYSTEMS CANADA
- TELUS Communications Inc.
- The Addmore Group Inc.
- The AIM Group Inc.
- The Bell Telephone Company of Canada or Bell Canada/La Compagnie de Téléphone Bell du Canada ou Bell Canada
- The Devon Group Ltd.
- The Halifax Computer Consulting Group Inc.
- The KTL Group, Inc.
- THE SOURCE STAFFING SOLUTIONS INC.
- The VCAN Group Inc.
- Thinking Big Information Technology Inc.
- Thomas&Schmidt Inc.
- Tiree Facility Solutions Inc.
- TPG Technology Consulting Ltd.
- Transpolar Technology Corporation and The Halifax Computer Consulting Group In Joint Venture
- Trillys Systems inc.
- TRM Technologies Inc.
- Tundra Technical Solutions Inc
- Unisys Canada Inc.
- Valcom Consulting group Inc.
- Contact name
- Picard, Nadia
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact fax
- Contact address
455 de la Carriere Gatineau QC K1A 0K2 CA
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.