Facility Maintenance and Support Services for various locations BC (CK22FM02)
Tender Notice - Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/09/09 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- 5161A: Heating (except electric heating) and Air Conditioning
- 5161AC: Heating Contractor Services (except electrical heating)
- 5161AE: Air Conditioning Contractor Services
- 5161AF: Ventilating Services Contractors
- 5161AJ: Boilers, Repair and Cleaning Services
- 5161AK: Pipe Insulations, Contractors
- 5161AN: Boilers - Installation and Repair
- 5161AP: Ductwork - Repair and Cleaning Services
- 5161B: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance & Inspection Services
- 5161C: Air Distribution Systems - Installation and Repair
- 5161D: BACS - Building Automation Control Systems
- 5162A: Water Plumbing and Drain Laying Work
- 5162B: Sprinkler Systems, Installation and Repair
- 5162C: Plumbing Contractor Services
- 5162D: Sewers and Drains
- 5163A: Gas Fitting Construction Work
- 5163B: Building Gas System (Medical/Industrial) Contractors
- 5164A: Electrical Installations and Major Repairs
- 5164AB: Electrical Contractor Services, Class A Licence
- 5164AF: Electrical Inspections
- 5164C: Building Fire Protection Systems
- 5164CA: Building Lighting - Installation and Repair
- 5164CB: Power Generation System - Installation and Repair
- 5164CC: High Voltage Distribution System (above 600-Volt) - Installation and Repair
- 5164CE: Fire Alarm & Detection Systems - Installation and Repair
- E199A: Waste Recycling Services
- E199AB: Hazardous Waste Recycling - Real Property
- JX4510: Plumbing Fixtures and Accessories - Repair
- K100A: Cleaning and Maintenance, Janitorial
- K100AE: Cleaning Services, Duct-Exhaust System - Light Fixtures
- K100AG: Lighting Maintenance (Washing, Relamping and Repairing Services)
- K107A: Landscaping and Horticultural Services
- K113A: Snow Plowing and Removal
- M110A: Property Management - Office Space/Administrative Buildings
- M190A: Property and Facilities Management - Buildings
- Region of delivery
- British Columbia
- End user entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- Procurement entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- Region of opportunity
- British Columbia
- Tendering procedure
- Trade agreement
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
Defence Construction Canada (DCC) is calling for proposals from firms to provide facilities maintenance and support services to the Department of National Defence (DND) Real Property Operations Unit Chilliwack Armouries.
The Contractor will be required to provide maintenance and support services for all identified buildings and their associated infrastructure within the defined property limits in a manner and to a standard that will not cause the buildings to deteriorate beyond normal wear and tear throughout the Contract term.
Following contract award, the Contractor will be required to progressively mobilize and be ready to commence providing the Services by the Service Commencement date in the Contract.
The initial Period of Service will be five (5) years. If mutually agreeable between the Contractor and DCC, the Period of Service may be extended for up to two (2) additional three (3) year periods, for a possible total of eleven (11) years.
Information provided by the Proponents will be evaluated using the established criteria in the Request for Proposals (RFP).
This opportunity follows procurement procedures in accordance with all internal and international free trade agreements that Canada has entered into.
The Security Requirements for this project are identified in the RFP Documents.
Firms that consider themselves qualified to provide these services are invited to submit their Proposals through the MERX Electronic Bidding System on or before the closing date and time indicated on the Electronic Bidding System.
Proponents can obtain contract award results from the DCC Website at http://www.dcc-cdc.gc.ca/documents/reports/ContractAwards.pdf
- Contact name
- Webster, Andrew
- Contact email
- Contact phone
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.