TBIPS # 20-0127 - Broadband Fund (20-0127)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/03/18 00:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission
- End user entity
- Canadian Radio Television and Telecommunications Commission
- Contact name
- McMillan, Andrew
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
1 prom. du Portage Gatineau QC J8X 3B2 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED PROCUREMENT (NPP)
TASK BASED INFORMATICS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (TBIPS)
GSIN: D302A ADP SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
2020-03-04 14:00 Eastern Standard Time EST
Anticipated Start Date:
Estimated Delivery Date:
Estimate Level of Effort:
200 days per resource
The contract period will be for one (1) year from the date of contract with an irrevocable option to extend it for up to three (3) additional one-year periods.
Applicable Trade Agreements:
WTO-AGP, NAFTA, CCFTA, CFTA, CPFTA, CColFTA, CPanFTA, CHFTA, CKFTA
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement Applies:
Number of Contracts:
Tendering Procedure: Selective Tendering
This requirement is open only to those TBIPS Supply Arrangement Holders who qualified under Tier 1 for services in the National Capital Region for the following category(ies):
One (1) Level 2 Geomatics Specialist
One (1) Level 2 Telecommunications Support Specialist
The following SA Holders have been invited to submit a proposal:
ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
Adirondack Information Management Inc., Amita Corporation, ArtTemp Personnel Services Inc., the AIM Group Inc. In JOINT VENTURE
IBM Canada Limited/IBM Canada Limitée
Michael Wager Consulting Inc.
New Technologies Inc.
Protak Consulting Group Inc.
S.i. Systems ULC
Teambuilder Consulting Inc.
Thales Canada Inc.
The Bell Telephone Company of Canada or Bell Canada/La Compgagnie de Téléphoone Bell Du Canada ou Bell Canada
TRM Technologies Inc.
Tundra Technical Solutions Inc.
Veritaaq Technology House Inc.
Description of Work:
The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) established a universal service objective that Canadians – in rural and remote areas as well as in urban centres – have access to voice services and broadband Internet access services on fixed and mobile wireless networks. In order to facilitate achieving this universal service objective, the CRTC is establishing a $750-million Broadband Fund to help close the gap in connectivity between rural and urban areas. The CRTC set the following targets for broadband services:
Speeds of 50 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload for fixed broadband services
An unlimited data option for fixed broadband services
The latest mobile wireless technology available not only to all homes and businesses, but also along major Canadian roads
The CRTC announced the criteria that will be used to evaluate applications for funding from its Broadband Fund in 2018. Details were also announced regarding the fund’s governance, operating and accountability frameworks. As a result, a Task-Based Informatics Professional Service (TBIPS) – Tier 1 Supply Arrangement needs to be established in order to provide technical and professional services support for the implementation of a national telecommunications program, including enterprise service management strategy, service management and delivery & on-going technical assessments of applicant’s proposal submissions.
The goal of this contract is to provide Geomatics and Telecommunication services to support the Broadband fund and the build program capabilities, including
- Ensure effective engagement and commitment of leadership/sponsors and the governance committees
- Facilitate organizational business readiness at the organizational and individual levels in the onboarding organizations
- Assess potential risks, create plans for their mitigation, execute these plans, assess results and adjust accordingly
- Assistance with coordinating, preparing and researching, analyses or surveys on the level of change adoption throughout the Service Transformation Plan Roadmap lifecycle and identifying solutions for course correction
- Creating and providing presentations to various internal and external stakeholders and facilitating meetings and discussions
- Supporting planning, analysis and research to gain a thorough understanding of the drivers and strategic considerations for workforce transition planning
- Facilitating or coordinating committees, working groups, working sessions or workshops with CRTC change stakeholders and leaders across Service Transformation Plan projects and enabling projects
Bidders must submit a bid for all resource categories
The work is currently not being performed by a contracted resource
Security Requirement: Common PS SRCL #19 applies
Minimum Corporate Security Required: Designated Organization Screening (DOS)
Minimum Resource Security Required: Enhanced Reliability
Name: Andrew McMillan
Phone Number: 819.997.4272
Email Address: email@example.com
Inquiries regarding this RFP requirement must be submitted to the Contracting Authority named above. Request for Proposal (RFP) documents will be e-mailed directly from the Contracting Authority to the Qualified Supply Arrangement Holders who are being invited to bid on this requirement. BIDDERS ARE ADVISED THAT “BUYANDSELL.GC.CA” IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SOLICITATION DOCUMENTS. The Crown retains the right to negotiate with any supplier on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language.
NOTE: Task‐Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) Method of Supply is refreshed three (3) times per year. If you wish to find out how you can be a “Qualified SA Holder”, please contact RCNMDAI.‐NCRIMOS@pwgsc.gc.ca
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.