One (1) Engineering Graduate, Senior (W8485-TSPS2020-16/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/02/06 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Trade agreement
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Department of National Defence
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- McDougall, Blair
- Contact email
- Contact address
455 Blvd de la Carriere Gatineau QC K1A 0K2 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED PROCUREMENT
This requirement is only open to the below list of pre-qualified suppliers under the Task and Solutions Based Professional Services (TSPS).
TASK BASED E60ZT-18TSPS/ PROFESSIONAL SERVICES REQUIREMENT
FILE NUMBER: W8485-TSPS2020-16/A
TIER 1 (< $2M)
This requirement is for the Department of National Defence (DND).
This requirement is for the:
- Stream 5: Technical Engineering and Maintenance Services (TEMS)
for the services of:
- One (1) Engineering Graduate, Senior
Number of Contracts: This bid solicitation is intended to result in the award of one (1) contract for one (1) year, plus three (3) one-year irrevocable options allowing Canada to extend the term of the Contract.
Request for Proposal (RFP) documents will be e-mailed directly, from the DND Point of Contact (DND POC), to the Qualified Supply Arrangement Holders who are being invited to bid on this requirement. BIDDERS ARE ADVISED THAT RFP DOCUMENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE GOVERNMENT ELECTRONIC TENDERING SYSTEM (https://buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders).
Location of Work to be Performed
Region(s): National Capital Region
Specific Location(s): 455 Boulevard de la Carrière, Gatineau, QC
Security Requirements Check List: Common PS SRCL #21
Supplier Security Clearance required: Secret
Security Level required (Document Safeguarding): None
Enquiries: Enquiries regarding this Request for Proposal (RFP) requirement must be submitted to the DND POC listed below.
File Number: W8485-TSPS2020-16/A
DND POC: Blair McDougall
The Department of National Defence (DND) requires the services of one (1) Engineering Graduate, Senior to provide support to the Directorate of Aerospace equipment program management Tactical Aviation and Simulation (DGAEPM TA&S).
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
The TSPS Method of Supply is a result of a formal competitive process which was established as a result of extensive consultations with industry. The Method of Supply provides suppliers with an on-going opportunity to become prequalified for participation in future bidding opportunities. To obtain more information about how to become a pre-qualified supplier for TSPS, please contact Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on the various PWGSC Methods of Supply, or to obtain specific information on a PWGSC professional service method of supply, please visit PWGSC's Buy and Sell website at: https://buyandsell.gc.ca/for-businesses/selling-to-the-government-of-canada/register-as-a-supplier/register-to-provide-services.
List of Pre-Qualified Suppliers
This requirement is open only to the following companies who qualified under the stated consultant categories, level of expertise, security level, region and tier:
1. Access Corporate Technologies Inc.
2. ACF Associates Inc.
3. ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
4. Adirondack Information Management Inc., The AIM Group Inc. in Joint Venture
5. AECOM Canada Ltd.
6. Altis Human Resources (Ottawa) Inc.
7. Blue Water Sourcing Inc
8. BMT CANADA LTD.
9. Calian Ltd.
10. Deloitte Inc.
11. Dillon Consulting Limited
12. Fleetway Inc.
13. GasTOPS Ltd.
14. L-3 Technologies MAS Inc.
15. Louis Tanguay Informatique Inc.
16. Martec Limited
17. Maverin Business Services Inc.
18. MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Inc.
19. Michael Wager Consulting Inc.
20. Modis Canada Inc
21. Numerica Technologies inc.
22. Olav Consulting Corp
23. OLAV CONSULTING CORP., MOSHWA ABORIGINAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, IN JOINT VENTURE
24. Orbis Risk Consulting Inc.
25. Platinum Technologies Inc.
26. Posterity Group Consulting Inc,
27. Primex Project Management Limited
28. Procom Consultants Group Ltd.
29. Promaxis Systems Inc
30. QinetiQ Limited
31. Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting Inc.
32. T.E.S. Contract Services INC.
33. The AIM Group Inc.
34. Tiree Facility Solutions Inc.
35. Valcom Consulting group Inc.
36. WSP Canada Inc.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.