INVITATION TO SUBMIT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) (81001291)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/01/24 14:00 Central Standard Time (CST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Trade agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Kwan, Eric
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
Canada Place – 10th floor Suite 1000, 9700 Jasper Avenue Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is asking interested parties to provide information for a potential lease of space that meets the following criteria:
Section A: Lease Components
a lease term of approximately 10 years, commencing on or about November 1, 2022;
approximately 3,292 usable square metres (um2) of contiguous office space, and 42 parking spaces;
the proposed space must be available approximately 52 weeks prior to the above-noted lease commencement date so all space(s) may be prepared for occupancy;
the proposed space should satisfy or be capable of satisfying the following criteria:
if the proposed space is offered on multiple floors, consecutive floors are mandatory;
the proposed space must be contiguous within each floor;
the dimensions of the proposed space must be compatible for efficient design and use;
access and building services available 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week, for approximately 950 um2 of the above-noted space requirement;
the use of a power generator is required for the proposed space. The generator must be in a secured and accessible location, which may be located directly adjacent to the exterior of the building.
must have unrestricted access to building rooftop for the installation and operation of two environmental satellite receiving dishes and antennae.--Additional rooftop loading may be required.
- Routine Cleaning Operations shall be performed within normal working hours, with cleaning provided daily in the above-noted 950 um2.
- a public transit stop must be within 500 metres of the building main entrance, and the frequency of service must not be greater than 30 minute intervals between the hours of 0700 hours and 1800 hours, Monday to Friday inclusive; there must be an accessible walking route between the public transit stop and the building;
- must be within an office or commercial building; industrial type buildings and those with industrial space will not be considered;
- have acceptable space for the installation of a bicycle rack;
- access to a loading dock must be available.
- access to a freight elevator must be available if the proposed space is not on the main floor and/or on multiple floors.
- the physical characteristics of the lands and the building and the area and environment surrounding it, including neighbouring land uses, shall be compatible with the Lessee’s intended use of the accommodation;
the proposed space must be located in the City of Winnipeg and within the following boundaries (the geographical boundaries include sites on either side of the roads):
North: CentrePort Canada Way (Rte 190) Eastbound to Inkster Boulevard (Rte 25) to Salter Street (Rte 62)
South: McGillivray Blvd (Rte 155) West to Kenaston (Rte 90) North to Wilkes Ave (Rte 145) West to Fairmont Road
East: Inkster Blvd (Rte 25) & Salter Street (Rte 62) South to Cumberland Ave to Donald Street (Rte 42) to McGillivray Blvd (Rte 155)
West: Fairmont Road North to Roblin Boulevard North to Moray Avenue Northbound to Portage Avenue Westbound to Sturgeon Road Northbound to CentrePort Canada Way (Rte 190)
- on or before the lease commencement date, the proposed space will have to comply with all requirements contained in PWGSC’s Standards for Leased Accommodation, a copy of which may be obtained from the contact listed in Section F;
Note: PWGSC may wish to visit or inspect the proposed space upon reasonable notice and a threat and risk assessment may be undertaken in order to assess potential threats to the security of the proposed space and to the public.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.