Associate Scientific Editors (ASE) for the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada Journal (1000210254)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/06/11 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- T004H: Writing Services (including, editing, adaptation, etc.)
- T000H: Communication Writing and Editing Services
- R006A: Technical Writing Services
- R006AH: Technical Writing Services, Translations, Publications (CFTO)
- T014R1N: Writing (Copy Writing, Tech Writing, Editorial, Translation Manual, Musicology)
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Atlantic Procurement Agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- End user entity
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Contact name
- de Chantal, Angel
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
200 Eglantine Driveway Ottawa ON K1A 0K9 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Please Note: The Procurement Entity is “Health Canada” and the End user is “Public Health Agency Canada” .
The Centre for Surveillance and Applied Research of the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Branch of the Public Health Agency of Canada requires a pool of qualified University affiliated professionals to provide Associate Sientific editing services to the Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada: Research, Policy and Practice (the HPCDP Journal).
This bid solicitation is intended to result in the award of up to 7 contracts for associate scientific editors in order to capture a broad range of specialization relevant to the scope of the journal Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada.
The resources will be called upon to provide expert advice to the Editor-in-Chief and and the Managing Editor, by evaluating manuscripts submitted to the journal, recommending peer reviewers for specific manuscripts, evaluating peer reviews, making recommendations as to the suitability for publishing, and verifying that revisions have been made to a manuscript as per the comments from peer reviewers.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.