Mechanical Maintenance Services - Gulf Region New Brunswick Sites (F5211-180411)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/03/25 14:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Alberta, British Columbia, Canada, Europe, Manitoba, Mexico, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, United States, Yukon, Foreign, World
- Region of delivery
- New Brunswick
- Notice type
- Request for Standing Offer (RFSO)
- N4940: Maintenance and Repair Shop Specialized Equipment, Miscellaneous
- 5164CP: Building Electronic Controls - Installation and Repair
- 5164CN: Building Electrical Controls - Installation and Repair
- 5176C: Metal Fabricators (Iron and Steel)
- 5161B: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Maintenance & Inspection Services
- 5165A: Insulation Work
- 5165AB: Building Insulation Contractor Services
- 5161AP: Ductwork - Repair and Cleaning Services
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- End user entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Contact name
- Guerrero, Jamey
- Contact email
- Contact address
301 Bishop Drive Fredericton NB E3C 2M6 CA
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Amendment No. 1 - Due to inclement weather, The mandatory site visits has been rescheduled as follows:
- Shippagan SAR Station - 106-Rte 15, Shippagan, NB on March 4, 2019 at 09:00 AST; and
- Miramichi River Science Field Station - 477Route 420, South Esk, NB on March 5, 2019, at 09:00 AST
One of Real Property Safety and Security (RPSS) mandates is to provide essential maintenance services for Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) real property assets. Many of the sites/facilities within the RPSS NB Gulf Region are operational sites that provide yearly or seasonal emergency/critical response services to the Canadian public; therefore the complex variety of maintenance, repairs, small construction/renovations, and management tasks are to be considered critical to these site working environments that require continuous professional support for such site works/services.
The scope of work shall include the provisions of all related/associated resources to perform Mechanical Maintenance under this Standing Offer Agreement (SOA) for RPSS GULF Region NB Sites to include, but shall not be limited to all labour, materials/components/items, equipment, tools, testing, inspection, permits, certificates, licences, all required associated works/services training, and all other required resources and documentation to perform the required works/services under this SOA or as per drawings/designs, details, specifications, Statement Of Works, Construction Notes, or any other related documents to perform Mechanical Maintenance tasks/works/services pertaining to the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) Technologies, Refrigeration Mechanic Technologies, Controls Technician Technologies, Sheet Metal Technologies/Fabrications, Duct Cleaning Technologies/Services, Mechanical Maintenance Insulation/Insulator Technologies, and associated Trades/Technologies at RPSS GULF Region Sites within the province of New Brunswick.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.