General Maintenance Services for Real Property Safety and Security (RPSS) Gulf Region New Brunswick (NB) Sites/Locations (F5211-180402)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/03/25 14:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- New Brunswick
- Notice type
- Request for Standing Offer (RFSO)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- End user entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Contact name
- State, Hannah
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
301 Bishop Drive Fredericton NB E3C 2M6 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
One of Real Property Safety and Security (RPSS) mandates is to provide essential maintenance services for Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) real property assets. Many of the sites/facilities within the RPSS NB Gulf Region are operational sites that provide yearly or seasonal emergency/critical response services to the Canadian public; therefore the complex variety of maintenance, repairs, small construction/renovations, and management tasks are to be considered critical to these site working environments that require continuous professional support for such site works/services.
The objective of this Standing Offer Agreement (SOA) is to provide and perform Contractor general maintenance works/services that include, but shall not be limited the furnishing of all labour, material, tools, and equipment required to complete all associated general maintenance tasks/works/services pertaining to the Civil, Structural, Plumbing Technologies, and Electrical Technologies, and associated Trades at RPSS GULF Region Sites within the province of New Brunswick.
One (1) Standing Offer will be issued for this requirement.
Standing Offer Agreement (SOA) Period
Standing Offer Period will be from date of issuance until March 31, 2020 with two (2) one (1) year optional periods that may be exercised by DFO.
Mandatory Site Visit
It is mandatory that the Bidder or a representative of the Bidder visit the work site. Arrangements have been made for site visits to be held at the following locations:
- Shippagan SAR Station - 106-Rte 15, Shippagan, New Brunswick on March 4, 2019. The site visit will begin at 10:30 AST; and
- Miramichi River Science Field Station 477 Route 420, South Esk, New Brunswick on March 5, 2019. The site visit will begin at 10:30 AST; and
- Miramichi Warehouse (Chatham) - 1955 Water Street, Miramichi, New Brunswick on March 5, 2019. The site visit will begin at 13:00 AST.
Bidders must communicate with the Contracting Authority no later than 14:00 AST on March 1, 2019 to confirm attendance and provide the name(s) of the person(s) who will attend.
File Number: F5211-180402
Contracting Authority: Hannah State
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.