Bandpass Filters with Serial Drivers (W6369-19-X022)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 3 days 8 hours hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/11/20 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Department of National Defence
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- De Rito, Johanne
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
105 Hotel de Ville, 4th Floor, 4-070 Gatineau QC K1A 0K2 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED PROCUREMENT
TITLE: BANDPASS FILTERS WITH SERIAL DRIVERS
The Department of National Defence has a requirement for Ten (10) bandpass filters with serial drivers are required for the Radio frequency (RF) front end of a measurement system being developed by Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC). They are necessary to narrow the amount of spectrum captured within the limits of the high speed digitizers available in the system.
The ten bandpass filters with serial drivers must have following RF parameters.
Frequency range: 4.0-20.0 GHz
Minimum 3dB Bandwidth: 100 MHz
Maximum Insertion Loss: 6 dB
Maximum Passband Ripple: 2 dB
Maximum VSWR: 2:1
Selectivity: 24 dB/Octave
Maximum Input Power: 30 dBm
Minimum Isolation: 70 dB
Max Linearity: +/- 12 MHz
Maximum Temperature Drift: 20 MHz
The serial driver for the filters should meet the following requirements:
Tuning Range: 4.0-20.0 GHz
Tuning Resolution: 16 bits or better
Tuning Speed: 5 mS or better for 1 GHz step
Frequency Accuracy: +/- 25 MHz or better
- Size of each filter (L x W x H) must be less than or equal to 3.25 x 1.7 x 1.65 inch (without RF connectors).
- The serial driver must include the software to tune the filters without the need to program the serial link.
- The total weight must be less or equal to 20 ounces.
- A set of measured data must be provided to demonstrate that each unit meets the requirements listed in section 5. The set of measured data must include readings at measurement frequencies of at least every 0.5 GHz from 4 to 20 GHz, including 4 and 20 GHz.
- A report of the set of measured data;
- 10 bandpass filters with serial drivers meeting the requirements.
DATE OF DELIVERY
Within 8 weeks after the contract is awarded.
LANGUAGE OF WORK
Defence Research and Development Canada
Ottawa Research Centre Building 29
3701 Carling Avenue
The Crown retains the rights to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.