ARCHIVED Digital Communications (2B0KB20029/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/06/15 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Request for Qualification (RQ)
- D301CD: Disaster Recovery Services
- D301D: Facilities Operation and Outsourcing Services
- D302A: Informatics Professional Services
- D302AAH: Informatics Professional and Consulting Services - Maintenance Operations, Support
- D302AAP: Informatics Professional and Consulting Services, Software Development and Implementation
- D302AAR: Informatics Professional and Consulting Services, Systems Management, Project Management, EDP Management Consulting
- D307A: Systems Integration of Informatics Commodities and Services
- D307AB: Informatics Systems Integration
- D311A: Data Conversion Services
- D317B: Information Retrieval Services, Database
- D317C: Electronic Mail Services
- N5810: Communications Security Equipment and Components
- N7025401: STORAGE DEVICES, ADD IN MEMORY, EDP
- N7025410: MAGNETIC DISK SUBSYSTEMS AND DRIVES, RIGID (INCLUDES REMOVABLE AND NON-REMOVABLE, CARTRIDGE, ETC.)
- N7025430: MASS STORAGE SUBSYSTEMS - VERY LARGE
- N7030525: COMPUTER SOFTWARE,OFFICE AUTOMATION,DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT,MAIL, NETWORKS,PUBLISHING,SPREADSHEETS,TYPESETTING,WORD PROCESSING - OTHER THAN MICROCOMPUTERS
- N7030AG: COMPUTER SOFTWARE,OFFICE AUTOMATION,DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT,MAIL, NETWORKS,PUBLISHING,SPREADSHEETS,TYPESETTING,WORD PROCESSING - MICROCOMPUTERS ONLY
- R123AH: Project Management Services
- T018A: Archival Services: Preparation Cataloguing and Preservation
- U009B: Computer Assisted Learning
- U009E: Informatics Training
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Shared Services Canada
- End user entity
- Shared Services Canada
- Contact name
- Ferguson, Daniel
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
180 Kent Street, 13th Floor Ottawa, ON ON K1G 4A8 CA
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Invitation to Qualify for the Procurement Process for Digital Communications
This Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) is the second phase of a procurement process by Shared Services Canada (SSC) for Digital Communications. Suppliers are invited to pre-qualify in accordance with the terms and conditions of this ITQ in order to become “Qualified Respondents” for any later phases of the procurement process. Only Qualified Respondents will be permitted to bid on any subsequent solicitation issued as part of the procurement process.
SSC aims to establish a procurement vehicle for a new suite of digital communications services specifically including email (“Public Cloud SaaS Email Solution”), from a commercial cloud computing service provider. SSC is considering a cloud delivery model to leverage scalability, agility and efficiencies.
The initial requirement is for email services, but it is expected that SSC may include options for other commercially available digital communications services, and the option to scale the service for additional SSC Users.
Canada may start some of the security assessment activities early on to avoid any project delays. Following the Qualified Respondents’ Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) process and as part of the RRR, Canada may request certain certification documentation, such as Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), International Standards Organization (ISO), Payment Card Industry (PCI), SOC, or others. Qualified Respondents will have the right to respond to the RRR request, or notify Canada that they wish to opt to provide the documentation as required by the RFP.
The national security exceptions provided for in the trade agreements to which Canada is a party, current and future, have been invoked with respect to this procurement. Therefore, this procurement is excluded from all of the obligations of the trade agreements, for each and all purposes.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.