Richmond Landing Shoreline Access - Phase 2, Modified Land Entry (AL1745)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/06/13 15:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- National Capital Commission
- End user entity
- National Capital Commission
- Contact name
- Lapensée, Allan
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- 613-239-5678 x5051
- Contact address
NCC - 40 Elgin Street, Suite 202 Ottawa ON K1P 1C7 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
SCOPE OF WORK
- This tender is for the demolition and reinstatement of the land entry to Richmond Landing and the Navy monument from the Portage-Wellington intersection in Ottawa, Canada.
- The modified land entry is part of a larger initiative to enhance the recreational pathway network and public access along the Ottawa River shoreline and complement the recently constructed water entry to the site.
- The scope of work includes the removal of existing pathways, retaining walls, stairs and vegetation and installation of new universally accessible pathways, stairs, concrete benches, concrete retaining walls, bollard and tape lighting and planting material.
- The services required are to cover the supply of labour, equipment and materials necessary to complete the work outlined in the tender documents.
CONSTRUCTION TIME: The Contractor shall perform and complete the Work on or before Dec 31, 2018.
SITE VISIT: none scheduled
ENQUIRIES DURING THE SOLICITATION PERIOD: Enquiries regarding this tender must be submitted in writing to the following: Sr. Contract Officer, Allan Lapensée e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible within the solicitation period. Except for the approval of alternative materials as described in GI15 of the General Instructions to Bidders, enquiries should be received no later than June 5, 2018 at noon EDT to allow sufficient time to provide a response. Enquiries received after that time may result in an answer not being provided. (addendum 2)
RETURN TENDERS TO: National Capital Commission, 40 Elgin Street, Security Office on the 2nd floor, Ottawa, ON K1P 1C7
TENDER CLOSING DATE AND TIME: June 13, 2018 at 3:00 p.m., Ottawa time (addendum 2)
There is a public opening scheduled shortly after the bid closing time at 40 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON on the 2nd floor.
The official Government Electronic Tendering Service website is http://buyandsell.gc.ca . Please ensure that you download your document from this site, in order to obtain all information related to the tender. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have received all the posted tender information to ensure tender compliance and not be disqualified.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.