Advance Procurement Notice, Base program for fiscal year 18-19, Valcartier Garrison, DRDC Research Center and related satellite sites (QC) (VRPROG2018)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 5 months 1 week hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/03/28 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- 5179FB: General Contractor Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- 5139B: Engineering Works, Not Elsewhere Specified
- 5139A: Construction Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- E108A: Asbestos Removal Services
- 5179I: Other Building Completion and Finishing
- 5164A: Electrical Installations and Major Repairs
- 5114C: Excavating and Earthmoving Work
- 5169D: Other Installation Work
- 5164AB: Electrical Contractor Services, Class A Licence
- 5112B: Demolition Work
- 5177BA: Interior Fit-Up/Renovations
- 5162C: Plumbing Contractor Services
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- End user entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- Contact name
- Bergeron, Jean
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (418)844-4000 ext. 4410
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Advance Procurement Notice
Base program for fiscal year 18-19
Valcartier Garrison, DRDC Research Center and related satellite sites (QC)
(with Security Requirements)
Purpose of this Advance Procurement Notice
This is not a bid solicitation. This is an advance notice for a base program with anticipated security requirements to provide interested consultants/contractors an opportunity to apply for security clearances. Note that there is no guarantee that the program will proceed.
Description of the Program
The program may include, but is not limited to, any new construction of the Department of National Defence (DND) infrastructure, demolition and removal of DND infrastructure, maintenance of DND infrastructure, in support of Canadian Forces operations.
It is anticipated that the procurements will be put in place during the period between April 1st, 2018 and March 31st, 2019. This is conditional on the project receiving approval to proceed from DND.
The total value of the program is estimated at $25,000,000, with contracts generally valued between $25,000 and $2,500,000.
Description of the Services
The program will consist of construction, consulting and service projects that may include, but are not limited to:
- Work to bring various buildings up to standards (Electrical, mechanical, architectural and structural);
- Demolition and construction of premises and new buildings and warehouses;
- Renovation of buildings and modernisation of premises, interior finishes and bathrooms;
- Roof repair work;
- Building envelope, masonry, doors and windows repair work;
- Replacement of transformers, electrical distribution systems, generators, lighting, high voltage distribution lines, grounding and lightning protection systems;
- Installation and compliance of fire alarm and control systems;
- Installation and compliance of ventilation, air conditioning and eyewash systems;
- Replacement and upgrading of water heaters, mechanical tanks and storage tanks for petroleum products;
- Rehabilitation and upgrading of fences and barriers;
- Construction, rehabilitation and repair of paving, parking lots, bridges, roads and roadways;
- Repair and replacement of water, sanitary and storm sewer systems;
- Inspection and maintenance services of lifts and other lifting equipment;
- Water treatment systems;
- Inspection and maintenance services of process mechanical systems at water treatment plant;
- Automatic regulation services;
- Shooting range upgrade project.
Additional technical services in support of the core program may also include, but are not limited to:
• Conceptual studies;
• Design of plans and specifications;
• Land surveying and surveyor;
• Qualitative tests (soils and materials, roofing and geoenvironment);
• Snow removal (land, roofs) and land maintenance (grass cutting and haying, pruning, felling);
• Drilling services and geotechnical studies;
• Aerial Imaging Services;
• Environmental Projects;
• Various housekeeping services;
• Characterization of hazardous materials, asbestos removal and demolition;
• Miscellaneous infrastructure, petroleum equipment and electro-mechanical equipment inspection and maintenance services.
For this program, Contractors and consultants will be required to hold a valid DESIGNATED ORGANIZATION SCREENING (DOS) at the level of RELIABILITY, issued or approved by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Sub-contractors and sub-consultants will be required to hold a valid DESIGNATED ORGANIZATION SCREENING (DOS) at the level of RELIABILITY, issued or approved by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Consultants/Contractors, sub-consultants and sub-contractors that do not meet the stipulated security requirements and that are interested in submitting a bid for procurements that fall under this program can apply for the security clearance through the Industrial Security Program (ISP). This can be done by following the procedure on DCC’s website at the following link: http://www.dcc-cdc.gc.ca/english/contractors_consultants.html. Consultants/Contractors, sub-consultants and sub-contractors are asked to submit their request prior to March 28th, 2019 quoting the following information:
- Contract number VRPROG2018; and
- Level of clearance requested to be sponsored for.
Any questions pertaining to the sponsoring process through the ISP can be addressed to:
Telephone Number: (613) 998-8974; or
Email address: ISP.Sponsorship@dcc-cdc.gc.ca
Any questions relating to the Base Program can be addressed to:
Defence Construction Canada
(418)844-4000 ext. 4410
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.