Advance Procurement Notice Base Program for Fiscal Year 18-19 DRDC, Valcartier research center (Qc) (VRPROG2018)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 5 months 1 week hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/03/28 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- 5179FB: General Contractor Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- 5139B: Engineering Works, Not Elsewhere Specified
- 5139A: Construction Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- E108A: Asbestos Removal Services
- 5179I: Other Building Completion and Finishing
- 5177BA: Interior Fit-Up/Renovations
- 5112B: Demolition Work
- 5164A: Electrical Installations and Major Repairs
- 5114C: Excavating and Earthmoving Work
- 5169D: Other Installation Work
- 5162C: Plumbing Contractor Services
- 5164AB: Electrical Contractor Services, Class A Licence
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- End user entity
- Defence Construction Canada
- Contact name
- Bergeron, Jean
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (418) 844-4000 ext. 4410
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Advance Procurement Notice
Base Program for Fiscal Year 18-19
DRDC, Valcartier research center (Qc)
(with Security Requirements)
Purpose of this Advance Procurement Notice
This is not a bid solicitation. This is an advance notice for a base program with anticipated security requirements to provide interested consultants/contractors an opportunity to apply for security clearances. Note that there is no guarantee that the program will proceed.
The program may include, but is not limited to new construction for DND’s infrastructure, renovations and modernization of Department of National Defence (DND) infrastructure, demolition, maintenance and removal of DND’s infrastructure in support of Canadian Forces Operations.
The total value of the program is estimated at $8,000,000.00, with contracts generally valued between 25,000$ and 2,500,000$.
The program will consist of construction, consultant and services projects that may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Work to set various buildings up to standards (electrical, mechanical, architectural and structural)
- Installation of the transformer, the service box and lighting system
- Repair and modification on the buildings venting systems
- Rehabilitation and repair on paving and driving surface
- Civil engineering work and excavation
- Development of training ranges and firing platforms
- Repair and replacement of water supply systems, separate sewers
- Rehabilitation of the perimeter fence and pruning
- Building demolition and construction of new offices and buildings
- Repair and rehabilitation of the building envelope, roof, structural and mechanical systems
- Rehabilitation of rooms and laboratories
- Facility maintenance
Additional technical services in support of the Base Program can also include, without being limited to:
- Design studies
- Drawings and specifications
- Surveying and land surveyors
- Qualitative trials (soils and materials, roof and geo environment, surveying)
- Snow removal (roof and grounds) and grounds maintenance (grass and hay cutting, pruning, cutting)
- Drilling services and geotechnical studies
- Environmental projects
- Various housekeeping work
- Hazardous material characterization, asbestos removal and demolition
- Inspection and maintenance services for oil equipment
For this program, Consultants/Contractors will be required to hold a valid FACILITY SECURITY CLEARANCE (FSC) at the level of SECRET, issued or approved by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Sub-consultants and sub-contractors will be required to hold a valid FACILITY SECURITY CLEARANCE (FSC) at the level of SECRET, issued or approved by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Consultant, contractor, subconsultant and subcontractor personnel MUST NOT take CLASSIFIED information away from the work site; and consultants, contractors, subconsultants and subcontractors must ensure that their personnel are aware of and comply with this restriction.
Consultants/Contractors, sub-consultants and sub-contractors that do not meet the stipulated security requirements and that are interested in submitting a bid for procurements that fall under this program can apply for the security clearance through the Industrial Security Program (ISP). This can be done by following the procedure on DCC’s website at the following link: http://www.dcc-cdc.gc.ca/english/contractors_consultants.html. Consultants/Contractors, sub-consultants and sub-contractors are asked to submit their request prior to March 28th, 2019 quoting the following information:
- Contract number DVPROG2018-19 ; and
- Level of clearance requested to be sponsored for.
Any questions pertaining to the sponsoring process through the ISP can be addressed to:
Telephone Number: (613) 998-8974; or
Email address: ISP.Sponsorship@dcc-cdc.gc.ca
Any questions relating to the Base Program can be addressed to:
Defence Construction Canada
(418)844-4000 ext. 4410
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.