Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) – Photography and Videography Providers (ITQ - 2017-11-29)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2017/12/20 08:00 Central Standard Time (CST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- ITQ - 2017-11-29
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Request for Qualification (RQ)
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Farm Credit Corporation Canada
- End user entity
- Farm Credit Corporation Canada
- Contact name
- Humble, Mike
- Contact email
- Contact address
1800 Hamilton St Regina SK S4P 4L3 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) – Photography and Videography Providers
About Farm Credit Canada (FCC)
FCC is Canada’s leading agriculture lender, with a healthy portfolio of more than $31 billion. Our employees are dedicated to the future of Canadian agriculture and its role in feeding an ever-growing world. We provide flexible, competitively priced financing, management software, information and knowledge specifically designed for the agriculture and agri-food industry. Our profits are reinvested back into agriculture and the communities where our customers and employees live and work. For more information, visit www.fcc.ca.
This is an ITQ only, not a call for tenders. FCC does not intend to create a contractual relationship, either express or implied, with any vendor, until such time that FCC signs a definitive contract with a vendor. FCC is not obligated to award any contract resulting from this ITQ and may cancel this ITQ at any time.
FCC currently sources approximately 15 photography / videography shoots per year, in various locations across Canada. Shoots may include requirements for photography, videography or a combination thereof.
FCC is releasing this ITQ to identify providers of commercial photography and video services, that it may consider for inclusion on a source list of preferred vendors. The objective of the source list will be to designate qualified vendors in different regions across Canada, that can be deployed efficiently for shoots in their region (or other regions if/where requested by FCC).
Note: Vendors are advised that no guarantee of future work is implied if selected for FCC’s source list. Vendors will be engaged as required, at FCC’s discretion.
Capabilities and Experience
To be considered for the source list, FCC will expect the vendor to:
- illustrate that they can provide top-quality, professional photographic stills and video footage that reflect the style and quality associated with FCC’s brand
- be available to travel to different locations across Canada, sometimes on short-notice
- describe any bilingual capabilities (may be required for some shoots, typically in Quebec)
- carry liability insurance in line with practices common in its industry, and insurance that would cover any assets (i.e. files) it may store on behalf of its clients.
- agree to provide FCC full usage rights to all images and video from each shoot
- have demonstrated experience delivering commercial photography and videography services, including:
- assessing and determining what equipment is required for each shoot
- using creative judgment, while also working in collaboration with or taking direction from clients
- shooting in a variety of locations (in studio, on location, indoor/outdoors at all times of year)
- shooting a variety of subjects (executives, staff, customers, livestock, produce, crops, community events and more)
- shooting a variety of styles (interview, portraiture, photojournalistic, landscape, macro)
- interviewing subjects for video content
- providing high-resolution image files suitable for high quality print pieces
- building relationships and acting as a positive representative of its clients
- putting people at ease and making shoots enjoyable for the subjects (FCC works predominantly with customers, not professional models - it’s essential that customers are comfortable and have a good experience)
- ITQ release date: November 29th, 2017
- Vendor questions accepted until: December 7th, at 8:00 AM
- Vendor expressions of interest to respond to ITQ by: December 12th at 5:00 PM
- Responses to vendor questions provided by: December 12th, at 5:00 PM
- ITQ closing date and time: December 20th, 2017 at 8:00 AM
Note: all times are CST, Saskatchewan
Expressions of interest and questions
Vendors who are interested in responding to the ITQ are expected to notify FCC’s ITQ contact of their interest, via email, prior to the date and time noted in the ITQ schedule. Questions must be directed to FCC’s ITQ contact before the dates and times specified in the ITQ schedule.
Note: A written list of FCC’s responses to vendor questions will be distributed only to vendors who have expressed interest in responding to the ITQ, by notifying FCC’s ITQ contact. FCC’s list of responses will not be posted on this website.
ITQ Response Format
The ITQ response is expected to include:
- Primary contact person and information
- A brief vendor profile (e.g. number of employees, location, time in business, client base, etc).
- A description of how the vendor meets each of the items listed in the “Capabilities and Experience” section of this ITQ notice.
- A sample of the vendor’s portfolio, illustrating both photographic and video work. FCC’s preference is for vendors to meet this requirement through providing links to their websites (or other online sources) that illustrate their work. If a vendor must embed work samples directly into their ITQ submission, they are advised to apply discretion in limiting the size of the file for practicality.
- A list of at least three business references, detailing relevant experience and including the following:
- Client company name, description (e.g. location, size, industry, etc.) and contact person
- A description of the duration of the business relationship and services provided
Note: Any ITQ response that FCC deems does not include sufficient detail to allow FCC to assess a vendor’s capabilities and experience may be removed from consideration, at FCC’s sole discretion.
FCC will assess each response that it receives to determine, in its sole discretion, which vendors it deems best meet its requirements and objectives. FCC will reserve the right to request additional information, in any form, from any vendor that it receives an ITQ from to aid in its assessment.
Based on its assessment of ITQ responses, FCC intends to develop a short-list of respondents that it will request additional information from (such as pricing), to complete its assessment and develop the final source list.
Each vendor that submits a response to the ITQ will be advised of the outcome of the ITQ process, once determined by FCC.
FCC ITQ Contact: All questions, expressions of interest and ITQ responses are to be submitted to:
Corporate Procurement Manager
Farm Credit Canada
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.