Maintenance and Repair CORCAN Equipment (21C20-18-2528803)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2017/12/20 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- JX3220: Woodworking Machines - Repair
- JX3405: Saws and Filing Machines - Repair
- JX3413: Drilling and Tapping Machines - Repair
- JX3419: Machine Tools - Miscellaneous - Repair
- JX3455: Cutting Tools for Machine Tools - Repair, Overhaul, Modification and Maintenance
- JX3695: Miscellaneous Special Industry Machinery - Repair
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Correctional Service of Canada
- End user entity
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Contact name
- Perron, Steve
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
340 Laurier Ave Ottawa ON K1A 0P9 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Maintenance and Repair – CORCAN Equipment
This requirement is for: The Correctional Service Canada, CORCAN – New Brunswick/Nova Scotia
Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT), World Trade Organisation-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP), North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
All interested suppliers may submit a bid.
Competitive Procurement Strategy:
Lowest priced compliant bid
Set-aside under the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business:
This procurement is not subject to any set-asides for Aboriginal Suppliers.
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement:
This procurement is not subject to a Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement.
This contract does not include security requirements.
Nature of Requirements:
The following is a summary of the statement of work for this requirement.
The Correctional Service Canada, CORCAN has a requirement for a Contractor to perform Maintenance and Repair on CORCAN Equipment.
The Contractor must provide preventative maintenance and repairs to the CORCAN workshop machinery and equipment. The Contractor must determine work procedures for replacement and replace all worn parts, bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, drives, in feeds etc and connect couplings and belts to specified tolerances, align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments as required.
The Contractor or delegate must be able to install rebuilt kits from the manufacturer, inspect and
assess the machinery and perform preventative maintenance.
- The Contractor must provide a monthly report consisting of the following
- Daily Activities, including the work performed
- The Work Site where the work was completed
- Length of time spent on each machine
- An inventory of parts procured by site
- The Contractor must prepare a detailed daily progress report prior to leaving the work site and this report must be signed by the Site Supervisor or Instructor. A copy of this report must remain at the site and the original report must be provided to Regional Headquarters (RHQ).
- Time Sheets must be supplied upon request and must be approved on a daily basis.
- The Contractor must provide a schedule each week, due each Friday for the following week to the Project Authority.
Term of Contract:
Period of the Contract: The Work is to be performed from Contract award to one year thereafter inclusive.
File Number: 21C20-18-2528803
Name: Steve Perron
Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Correctional Service Canada
Branch/Directorate: Contracting and Materiel Services
Telephone: (613) 992-6509
Facsimile: (613) 992-1217
E-mail address: email@example.com
NOTE TO BIDDERS:
The Crown reserves the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada (English or French).
Given the nature of the requirements, proposals submitted by such means as facsimile or electronic mail will not be accepted.
After contract award, bidders may request a debriefing on the results of the bid solicitation process. Bidders should make the request to the Contracting Authority within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of the results of the bid solicitation process. The debriefing may be in writing, by telephone or in person.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) offers seminars to businesses interested in learning how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada. The seminars are FREE.
Overview of the federal government contracting process;
Searching for opportunities on the Buy and Sell - Tenders website;
Bidding on opportunities;
Registering in supplier databases.
The full schedule of seminars can be found on the Buyandsell.gc.ca website, under Event Calendar (https://buyandsell.gc.ca/event-calendar).
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.