List of Interested Suppliers for Mari-Tech 2017 - Presentations (Mari-Tech 2017 - Presentations)
Find a List of Interested Suppliers who have self-identified as interested in this tender.
Important: The LIS for a specific tender notice does not replace or affect the tendering procedures in place for the procurement. Businesses are still required to respond to bid solicitations and to compete based on established bid criteria.
Tender Description Summary
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/03/29 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Region of opportunity
- JX2010A: Propellers, Marine - Repair and Overhaul
- JX1990L: Ships and Vessels Deck Coverings - Repair, Overhaul, and Maintenance
- N1990C: Ships, Small Craft, Pontoons, and Floating Docks
- JX1990N: Shipboard Piping - Repair and Overhaul (except hydraulic systems)
- JX1990T: Ships and Vessels - Underwater Services - Repair, Overhaul, Modification, and Maintenance
- N1940: Small Craft
- N1935: Barges and Lighters, Special Purpose
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Paul Zwick
- Owner/ Sales
- PM Floating Docks
Become an Interested SupplierDue to the publication status, the List of Interested Suppliers is closed to new submissions.
About the List of Interested Suppliers
The List of Interested Suppliers is archived when a tender is no longer active.Read 'Join a List of Interested Suppliers' to learn more.
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total page or unique views of the LIS for this tender notice, you will need to add the English and French page counts.