Regional Media Advisors (ECTD-RFP-16-0011)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2017/06/15 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Elections Canada
- End user entity
- Elections Canada
- Contact name
- Denneny, Tiffany
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
30 rue Victoria Gatineau, QC K1A 0M6
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Regional Media Advisors
Title: Regional Media Advisors
Elections Canada File Number: ECTD-RFP-16-0011
Publication Date: 2017-05-05
Closing Date: 2017-06-15 14:00
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Trade Agreements: Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
Region of Opportunity: Canada
Region of Delivery: National Capital Region
Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN): T004D - Media Analysis, T004E - Media Relations
Tender Type: Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
Tendering Procedure: Open
During and between Electoral Events, Elections Canada provides media and public relations services. This involves:
- Answering French and English media queries, by phone or email
- Conducting interviews (print/broadcast/online);
- Developing proactive media relations strategies to support Elections Canada’s communications objectives;
- Writing media lines, backgrounders, Questions and Answers, web content and other documents;
- Preparing and disseminating press releases, media advisories and other media products;
- Organizing news conferences and media briefings;
- Researching and providing background information on topics of interest to members of the agency;
- Preparing daily and special press clippings, analyses and reports on media issues and coverage;
- Providing media training and public relations/media relations support to Elections Canada employees, Field Liaison Officers and Returning Officers; and
- Supporting and implementing Elections Canada’s ongoing strategic communications objectives and deliverables.
Elections Canada requires the professional services of four Regional Media Advisors on an as and when requested basis to provide media relations services at Elections Canada Headquarters in the National Capital Region during an Electoral Event, and outside of an Electoral Event.
Period of the Contract
The Contract will be from date of award to March 31, 2018, with the option to extend by two additional periods of one year each under the same terms and conditions.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.