Access Government of Canada Tenders by using the quick search icons below.
Get started with Tenders
- Download Tenders information as open data (CSV) to distribute or republish on another Web site on the Download Tenders Data page.
- Learn how to search for Government of Canada tenders on the Get Started page.
- Post tender notices through the Tender Management Application.
Goods and Services Identification Number
Use Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN) codes to navigate across procurement data.
- Commodity Type: Goods
- Commodity Type: Services
- Commodity Type: Services related to Goods
- Commodity Type: Construction
Get started with GSIN codes
Use Contract History to find past details of contract awarded by PWGSC on behalf of federal departments and agencies since 2009, including the contract value.
- Contract History for Goods
- Contract History for Services
- Contract History for Services related to Goods
- Contract History for Construction
Get Started with Contract History
Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements
Use Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA) to find information about businesses that are currently pre-qualified by PWGSC to supply goods and services to the Government of Canada.
- Supply Arrangements (SA)
- National Master Standing Offers (NMSO)
- Regional Master Standing Offers (RMSO)
- National Individual Standing Offers (NISO)
- Regional Individual Standing Offers (RISO)
- Departmental Individual Standing Offers (DISO)
Get Started with SOSA
- Access Government of Canada Tenders for free and without registering
- Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the Atom feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca related news, or the RSS feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca related news.
- Use Contacts for GSIN Codes to find contact information for the division responsible for the procurement of goods or services.
- Get email updates for new tenders or for amendments - Learn how to follow opportunities.