Legal text for SACC item
The Offeror must provide the services of temporary help personnel who meets the applicable minimum standards in the:
- Classification and Descriptions for Administrative
Support Temporary Help published by Canadian General Standards
Board (CGSB), catalogue number CAN/CGSB-168.1-991, with the
exception of minimum typing level for secretaries that is amended
to read "40 words by minute to a maximum of 5 percent error
The standard may be purchased from CGSB, Ottawa, Ontario. Information for placing orders are available on: Canadian General Standards Board.
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
"Catalogue of Temporary Employee Classification Descriptions for
Professional, Administrative, Technical and Operational Temporary
Help Services", dated March 1992.
Instruction to contracting officers: Choose one of the following options
- Copies of this catalogue are available, upon request, from:
- These descriptions are available on the following Website: _________ .
- Copies of this catalogue are available, upon request, from: _________ .