Legal text for SACC item
- The price of the offer will be evaluated as follows:
- Canadian-based offerors must submit firm prices, Canadian customs duties and excise taxes included, and Applicable Taxes excluded.
- foreign-based offerors must submit firm prices, Canadian customs duties, excise taxes and Applicable Taxes excluded. Canadian customs duties and excise taxes payable by Canada will be added, for evaluation purposes only, to the prices submitted by foreign-based offerors.
- Unless the Request for Standing Offers (RFSO) specifically requires offers to be submitted in Canadian currency, offers submitted in foreign currency will be converted to Canadian currency for evaluation purposes. The rate given by the Bank of Canada in effect on the RFSO closing date, or on another date specified in the RFSO, will be applied as a conversion factor to the offers submitted in foreign currency.
- Although Canada reserves the right to issue the Standing Offer either on an FOB plant or FOB destination, Canada requests that offerors provide prices FOB their plant or shipping point and FOB destination. Offers will be assessed on an FOB destination basis.
- For the purpose of the RFSO, offerors with an address in Canada are considered Canadian-based offerors, and offerors with an address outside of Canada are considered foreign-based offerors.