Legal text for SACC item
- To be declared responsive, an offer must:
- comply with all the requirements of the Request for Standing Offers;
- meet all mandatory technical evaluation criteria; and
- ______ (contracting officers are to insert one of the options provided under the remarks sections above).
- Offers not meeting (a) or (b) or (c) will be declared non-responsive. Neither the responsive offer that receives the highest number of points nor the one that proposed the lowest price will necessarily be accepted. The responsive offer with the lowest evaluated price per point will be recommended for issuance of a standing offer.