Legal text for SACC item
- To be declared responsive, an offer must:
- comply with all the requirements of the Request for Standing Offers (RFSO); and
- meet all mandatory technical evaluation criteria; and
- ________ (Contracting officers are to insert one of the options provided under the remarks section above.)
- Offers not meeting (a) or (b) or (c) above will be declared non-responsive. The responsive offer with the lowest evaluated price will be recommended for issuance of a standing offer.