Transportation of Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Products

Attention! We’ve Moved! The Supply Manual has moved to the CanadaBuys website. Check out the new landing page for the Supply Manual.

Legal text for SACC item

The Contractor must obtain the authorization from the Department of Transport to transport dangerous goods/hazardous products before the carrier may accept a charter involving the transportation of dangerous goods/hazardous products.