Legal text for SACC item
The following costs must be included in the evaluation price:
- Services: include all costs for ship
services such as water, steam, electricity, etc., required for
vessel maintenance for the duration of the Contract.
This price must be firm and is subject to increase only if the period of the Contract is extended with the approval of the Contracting Authority.
- Docking and Undocking include:
- all costs resulting from drydocking, wharfage, security, shoring, shifting and/or moving of the vessel within the successful Bidder's facility;
- the cost of services to tie up the vessel alongside and to cast off.
- Field Service Representatives/Supervisory
Services: include all costs for field service
representatives/supervisory services including manufacturers'
representatives, engineers, etc.
These services must not be an extra charge except where unscheduled work requiring these services is added to the Contract.
- Removals: include all costs for removals necessary to carry out the Work and will be the responsibility of the successful Bidder whether or not they are identified in the specifications, except those removals not apparent when viewing the vessel or examining the drawings. The successful Bidder will also be responsible for safe storage of removed items and reinstalling them on completion of the Work. The successful Bidder will be responsible for renewal of components damaged during removal.
- Sheltering, Staging, Cranage and
Transportation: include the cost of all sheltering,
staging including handrails, cranage and transportation to carry
out the Work as specified.
The successful Bidder will be responsible for the cost of any necessary modification of these facilities to meet applicable safety regulations.