Government of Canada procurement activities are principally carried out pursuant to a governing framework comprised of:
- statutes and regulations (including a challenge process);
- trade agreements; and
- policies, directives, procedures and guidelines.
Latest Policy Changes
- September 24, 2015 – Some section titles of the Supply Manual have been renamed in order to meet the Web Standards for the Government of Canada. See the Supply Manual Synopsis – Version 2015-4 for details.
- September 17, 2015 - The Supply Manual is updated (version 2015-3) in order to reflect the Government of Canada's Integrity Regime and resulting Policy Notification 107R1 New Integrity Regime (PN-107R1).
- September 3, 2015 – The SACC Manual (version 2015-5) reflects changes that were made to section 01 Interpretation in some of the general conditions. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Synopsis - Version 2015-5.