Government of Canada procurement activities are principally carried out pursuant to a governing framework comprised of:
- statutes and regulations (including a challenge process);
- trade agreements; and
- policies, directives, procedures and guidelines.
Latest Policy Changes
May 12, 2017 – The Supply Manual (version 2017-1.1) has been updated to correct inaccurate information. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Supply Manual Synopsis.
April 27, 2017 – The Supply Manual (version 2017-1) has been updated in support of the following Policy Notifications:
- PN-112: Electronic signatures on contractual documents
- PN-117: Certifications, declarations and proofs
- PN-117U: Certifications, declarations and proofs — further clarifications to exceptions list
- PN-119: Increase of Harmonized Sales Tax rate in Prince Edward Island
- PN-120: Non-competitive process for requirements below $25 000
Additional updates were done to update and improve content. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Supply Manual Synopsis.
The SACC Manual (2017-1) reflects updates to several clauses to improve content. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Synopsis.