April 10, 2018 - Gatineau - Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, in partnership with the Department of National Defence, and Public Services and Procurement Canada, as well as Canada’s Regional Development Agencies, will be holding regional forums in select cities across Canada to provide information on the Future Fighter Capability Project (FFCP). Participation is encouraged from Canadian industry, academia, and innovation institutions.
Forum participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn more about the Industrial and Technological Benefits Policy including the Value Proposition,
- provide feedback on the economic benefits approach, and
- engage with eligible Supplier commercial entities on FFCP Supplier’s list.
For more details, please read the notice Future Fighter Regional Forums (EN578-183325/A) on Buyandsell.gc.ca.
How to participate
To register to attend one of these forums, please go to the page Future Fighter Regional Forum—Registration out the online registration form before April 18, 2018. Dates and locations are as follows:
- Monday, April 23 – Ottawa, ON
- Tuesday, April 24 – Toronto, ON
- Wednesday, April 25 – Winnipeg, MB
- Friday, April 27 – Vancouver, BC
- Monday, April 30 – Halifax, NS
- Tuesday, May 1 – Montreal, QC
For more information
For additional information regarding the Future Fighter Regional Forums, please send an email to: ic.FFCP-ISED.info.PCFAC-ISED.email@example.com.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the:
- Email notification service for Buyandsell.gc.ca news;
- Atom feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca news;
- RSS feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca news.
Please note: This news item has been modified in English only on May 15, 2018, to correct a typo in the title.