The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) is now Procurement Assistance Canada.
Procurement Assistance Canada, as part of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), is here to make it easier for smaller and diverse businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.
We are growing so that it can continue to help businesses access federal procurement opportunities. You will see:
- More assistance directed to underrepresented businesses
- More advisors available to assist businesses
- New services and products to assist diverse and equity-seeking businesses
We will continue to educate and support businesses throughout their federal procurement journey through a combination of education and assistance services, including self-serve reference tools, seminars, workshops, and personalized assistance.
We will also continue to support businesses by:
- Finding out what stops them from submitting a bid;
- Advising government buyers and policy-makers on the concerns of small and medium businesses; and by,
- Suggesting ways to make tools and processes better so that it’s easier for smaller businesses to compete for contracts.
View the announcement to find out more about Procurement Assistance Canada.