March 12, 2018 – Gatineau - Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) is collaborating with Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) to engage with industry regarding the re-tendering of the 1 800 O-Canada Contact Centre.
PSPC has posted a Request for Information (RFI) regarding Telephone Services/Contact Centre Services (G9292-170324/A) to solicit feedback from suppliers on possible requirements for Contact Centre services.
The Request for Information contains an overview of Canada’s objectives and contains specific questions addressed to the industry on the options being explored.
Responses to the Request for Information will help shape the requirements for a proposed request for proposal (RFP) that will be released later in 2018.
This consultative process offers suppliers with opportunities to participate in discussions on the procurement and to provide feedback regarding best practices and common strategies employed for projects of this nature in order to carry out and deliver the project in as efficient a manner as possible.
By participating, suppliers will be able to:
- gain a better understanding about the potential scope, timelines and processes associated with this project
- ask questions to learn more about the business opportunity
- provide feedback, ideas and suggestions regarding the contract’s requirements
How to participate
You are invited to participate by:
- responding in writing to the questions contained in the Request for Information by April 5, 2018; and
- taking part in Industry consultation sessions that will be held between April 16, 2018 and April 20, 2018.
Refer to the Request for Information document for further information and instructions.
We encourage all interested suppliers to participate.
For more information
For more information, please contact Susan Westall, Contracting Authority by telephone at 613-949-8350, or by email at: email@example.com.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: