July 6, 2017 — Gatineau — Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) will host an industry day to discuss with interested suppliers an upcoming business opportunity to provide Information Technology help desk and desk side-support services. The industry day will help shape the requirements for a request for proposal (RFP) that will be released later in 2017.
Date and location
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 from 10:00 am to noon
- Justice Canada, St. Andrew's Tower, 275 Sparks St. Ottawa, Ontario
The industry day will provide suppliers with an opportunity to take part in an advance discussion with Justice Canada and PSPC prior to the development of an RFP for the delivery of integrated, high value service desk and end user computing services.
Suppliers will be able to:
- gain a better understanding about the potential scope, timelines and processes associated with this project
- ask questions to learn more about the business opportunity
- provide feedback, ideas and suggestions regarding the contract’s requirements
We encourage all suppliers to participate.
How to participate
To attend this in-person meeting, suppliers must fill out and submit the registration form found in Amendment 001 of the request for information published on Buyandsell.gc.ca on or before July 13, 2017. The industry day agenda will be provided to the suppliers upon reception of the completed registration form.
For more information
For more information about the industry day or questions regarding registration, please contact Marlene Bitsene, Contracting Authority by telephone at 873-469-4833, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: