January 13, 2021 - Ottawa - The Canadian Commercial Corporation launching the pilot of a new product to help Canadian businesses recover from COVID-19 and scale their business through exports. This new web-based application (accessible to Canadian companies only) will allow organizations to search through, evaluate and action bid opportunities from around the world in one single window.
The tool, "Global Bid Opportunity Finder", is a free web application that consolidates bid opportunities from more than 195 countries and brings them back to Canadians in both official languages.
This tool will help companies:
- Save time/money by eliminating the need to visit multiple procurement websites
- Eliminate language barriers in identifying international opportunities (tender auto-translation)
- Daily alerts of bid opportunities sent directly to your email
- Single-login, web-portal with access to bid opportunities (updated daily) from over 195 countries.
- Bid opportunities are auto-translated and displayed in English and French for you to evaluate and action.
- In a post COVID world, with restricted travel, and teams working remotely, this tool is extremely timely and will be extremely helpful for grounded business development professionals seeking bid opportunities.
- Browse all your favorite e-tendering portals in one place. Stop managing five or six different logins. GBOF sources bid opportunities from over 25+ authenticated government sources. (TED, Beta.SAM.gov, United Nations Development Programme, etc.)
- Targeted alerts sent directly to your inbox by Country, Sector, Notice Type and Tender Status.
For more information you can create an account and get instant access.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to: