WestDef is an event for companies, government and academia in the defence industry as well as those companies looking to find opportunities in the sector. The conference format has proven perfect to connect primes and large companies with small and medium enterprises for the purposes of supplier development and research and development activities. The event also provides business to business and business to government meeting opportunities to bring all participants together for focused introductions. The attendees include top level military, government officials, major procurement officials, and representation from the industry supply chain, from large prime contractors to supplying companies.
New in 2017 will be the addition of Cyber. We will explore the future of cybersecurity and cyber hardening in the defence industry as well as discussing the opportunities that exist today and into the future.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will be presenting information on the Build In Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) and on doing business with the Government of Canada.
- Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre
1316 33 St NE
- Wed, 07/05/2017 - 08:00 to Fri, 07/07/2017 - 17:00
- Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Nunavut, Northwest Territories
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Information Booth, Networking, Connecting Event, Presentation
- Western Canadian Defence Industries Association (WCDIA)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (English only)