The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will deliver an overview of the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) and will provide one-on-one meetings for companies with technology Readiness Levels from 7 to 9.
Created to bolster innovation in Canada's business sector, the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps companies bridge the pre-commercialization gap by procuring and testing late stage innovative goods and services within the federal government before taking them to market.
For more information, please visit the Unmanned Systems page (English only).
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel, 9005 Leslie St., L4B 1M3
- Wed, 11/01/2017 - 08:00 to Fri, 11/03/2017 - 16:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Richmond Hill
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Presentation, One-on-one meeting
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Event Language
- Online registration form (English only)