The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and the Réseau des femmes d’affaires du Québec wish to see more persevering, determined, and ambitious women entrepreneurs becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
That is why the Government of Canada wants to help you reach and surpass your goals by proposing to become a federal government supplier. This opportunity will open doors to a $20 billion market.
By participating in this event, you will meet with the members of our team who will answer your questions and provide you with the keys to participate in the call for tenders.
On the program of the event:
- Round tables with representatives from large corporations or government agencies and women entrepreneurs who want to do business with them or obtain information sit at their table,
- Individual meetings for networking.
For more information, please see the event's website.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, 1000, place Jean Paul Riopelle, Montréal QC H2Z 2B3
- Wed, 05/09/2018 -07:30 to 17:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Bureau des petites et moyennes entreprises
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available