This two-hour webinar provides key information to help you bid on Professional Services opportunities.
The procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services, including:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal and SELECT
- Key contacts
This webinar is presented in English only. For information on a French webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend "Doing Business with the Government of Canada” before attending any other sessions.
- Wed, 07/21/2021 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, funding applicants, general public, government, immigrants, job seekers, media, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, students, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form