This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides key information on how to help you bid on Professional Services opportunities, including:
- the procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services, including:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- how to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal and SELECT
- key contacts
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" prior before to attending this seminar.
Closing date for registration: August 13, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place Bonaventure
800, De La Gauchetière Street West
- Wed, 08/16/2017 -10:00 to 11:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (only available in French)