This 90 minute webinar provides you with key information to help you bid on professional services opportunities, including:
- The procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal and SELECT
- Key contact persons
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before March 29th, 2020 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
- Mon, 03/30/2020 - 13:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration (French Only)