This seminar/webinar provides key information to help you bid on professional services opportunities, including the procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal and SELECT
- Key contacts
Note: It is mandatory to have previously attended the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before November 18, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
For more information, please call the National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Ontario Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 1-800-688-5378 or at email@example.com.
- 4900 Yonge Street, tenth floor or webinar
- Wed, 11/20/2019 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Form