This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, provides key information on how to help you bid on Professional Services opportunities, including:
- The procurement tools the Government of Canada buyers may use for purchasing professional services, among others:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS),
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS),
- Learning Services,
- How to register your business in the Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal and SELECT,
- The key contacts.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” prior before to attending this seminar.
Closing date for registration: January 15 2018, at 8:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, a copy of the presentation is available.
- 1550, d'Estimauville Avenue
- Wed, 01/17/2018 -13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration ( French only)