This two hour seminar provides you with key information to help you bid on Professional Services opportunities, including:
- The procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS), ePortal and SELECT
- Key contact-persons
Note: It is mandatory to have previously attended the seminar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before June 18, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Ontario regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 416-512-5577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4900 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor
- Wed, 06/20/2018 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form