This session provides you with key information to help you bid on professional services opportunities, including:
- The procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- How to register your business in Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS), ePortal and SELECT
- Key contact persons
Please note that this session is being offered in English.
Login details will be sent by email on October 15, 2020.
It is recommended to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
- Fri, 10/16/2020 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Atlantic Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Link