The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will be participating with a booth and seminar to provide information on doing business with the Government of Canada.
This is a FREE Event!
Join us and our provincial partners, the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services for their annual reverse trade show that brings vendors and buyers together. Learn how to sell to the Governments and meet buyers and program staff from ministries and agencies of the province as well as other levels of government.
For more info, please visit the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services page.
- Liuna Station, 360 James Street North
- Wed, 10/11/2017 -09:00 to 13:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Presentation, Seminar
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Event Language
- Online Registration Form