The Government of Canada buys an average of $25 billion worth of goods and services a year and represents more than 300,000 contracts.
- Would you like to know if the Government of Canada buys your goods and services?
- Would you like help to register as a supplier for the Government of Canada?
- Would you like to receive e-mail notifications of new opportunities related to your goods and services?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) is here to answer your questions and guide you in your steps.
OSME would like to invite you to participate in a hands-on workshop with us.The workshop will be in French and includes a 30 minute overview of procurement within the Government of Canada followed by two and a half hours of practice to answer the questions above. At the end of the session, you will be registered to sell to the Government of Canada and will receive notifications by e-mail on the notices for tenders for your goods and services.
To participate, you must:
- Answer all the mandatory questions on the Eventbrite registration page
- Have a reliable internet connection during the workshop
Note: It is very important to answer all our questions on the registration page. If your business number or business name is different from the information with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you will not be able to register as a supplier for the government of Canada.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 514-210-5770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom conference
- Tue, 02/16/2021 - 09:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Online registration (French only)