The Government of Canada buys an average of $25 billion worth of goods and services a year and represents more than 300,000 contracts.
- Would you like to know if the Government of Canada buys your goods and services?
- Would you like help to register as a supplier for the Government of Canada?
- Would you like to receive e-mail notifications of new opportunities related to your goods and services?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) is here to answer your questions and guide you in your steps.
OSME would like to invite you to participate in a hands-on workshop with us.The workshop will be in French and includes a 30 minute overview of procurement within the Government of Canada followed by two and a half hours of practice to answer the questions above. At the end of the session, you will be registered to sell to the Government of Canada and will receive notifications by e-mail on the notices for tenders for your goods and services.
To participate, you must:
- Complete the form on the link mentioned below and send it to Anton Moses at the following email (before March 22nd): email@example.com
- Bring your laptop
Note: It is very important to fill out the form by following the information included in the document. If your business number or business name is different from the information with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you will not be able to register as a supplier for the government of Canada.
Link towards the document: Form (French only).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 514-210-5770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- École des Entrepreneurs, 503 René Lévesque Boulevard, third floor, room 303
- Tue, 03/24/2020 - 09:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Register before March 22nd on the following Eventbrite invitation (french only)