Virtual sessions with specialists from Procurement Assistance Canada for discussions related to government procurement and more.
Drop in to ask questions about doing business with the Government of Canada.
This offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
Who is this for?
Businesses looking for answers to specific questions about the procurement process.
- Thu, 09/22/2022 - 10:00 to 11:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form