Created to bolster innovation in Canada’s business sector, the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps companies bridge the pre-commercialization gap by procuring and testing late stage innovative goods and services within the federal government before taking them to market.
This seminar/webinar is presented in English only. For information on a French seminar/webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Ontario Region at 1-800-668-5378 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada ” before attending any other seminar/webinar.
- 4900 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor - OR - Webinar
- Wed, 07/26/2017 -13:00 to 15:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Presentation, Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form