Virtual sessions with specialists from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Reserve a half-hour timeslot to ask questions about doing business with the Government of Canada. Appointments are available on a first registered-first served basis.
Occurring every Wednesday at 8:00 am (Atlantic Standard Time), from January 13 until March 31, this offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
Please indicate your preferred Official Language and let us know what you would like to discuss in the comments section of the registration form, so that we can prepare for the meeting.
- Wed, 03/03/2021 - 08:00 to 09:00
- Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- One-on-one meeting
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Atlantic Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Contact organizers
- Registration link