This seminar/webinar provides information on how to apply for security clearances and what is required for the application process. A security clearance is necessary when your personnel, under contract, will require access to classified information, protected information, or sensitive Government of Canada work sites. Obtaining a security clearance can be a lengthy process. This seminar will provide key information to help you better understand:
- The security requirements identified in the tender
- The registration process to obtain a security clearance with the Contract Security Program
- The different levels of organization clearances and personnel clearances
- Your responsibilities as a supplier
Note: It is mandatory to have previously attended the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will only be valid if you register before March 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
For more information, please call the National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Ontario Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 416-512-5577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4900 Yonge Street, second floor or webinar
- Wed, 03/27/2019 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, travellers, veterans, visitors to Canada, women, youth
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form