For the Rendez-vous de la Francophonie from March 1 to 31, 2019, Public Services and Procurement Canada, in partnership with Réseau de développement économique et d'employabilité (RDÉE) Canada, aims to contribute to Francophonie diversity and inclusivity.
We invite you to join our presentation: Mythbusting Government Procurement (online, French only)
Did you know that the Government of Canada buys between $15-$20 billion of goods and services every year? Do you think they only buy from big businesses? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts go to smaller businesses across Canada? Did you know that you can transact with the Government of Canada in French from A to Z?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is right for you.
Join us to bust some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and FREE support for smaller businesses
- Linguistic resources
Format: 20 minute French-only presentation followed by question and answer period. Teleconference and web presentation. Please note that VOIP phones are not supported.
To participate, please complete the information below before 10:00 am on March 5, 2019. You will receive a confirmation email including call-in and web conferencing details.
Note: An English session will take place in the month of April.
- Location is your choice. All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Tue, 03/05/2019 - 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Online registration form