Did you know that the Government of Canada buys between $15-$20 billion of goods and services every year? Think they only buy from big business? Would you be surprised to learn that many of these contracts go to smaller businesses across Canada?
Let us help you decide if selling to the Government of Canada is right for you.
Join us to bust some myths about selling to government and find out:
- What the government buys
- Who the government buys from
- How the government buys
- Where to find resources and FREE support for smaller businesses
Format: 20 minute presentation followed by question and answer period. Teleconference and web presentation. Please note that VOIP phones are not supported.
For more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 819-953-7878 or by email at email@example.com.
- Location is your choice. All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Tue, 10/16/2018 - 13:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form